We have the honor to inform you, that the Consular Office of the Embassy of Hungary in Jakarta shall resume its customer service with restricted schedule and service.
No walk in visits will be honored. All appointments have to be secured by email, at any time at: email@example.com or by phone Monday and Friday 08:00am-15:00pm.
Please be advised, the consular service cannot offer its complete list of services just yet, and there are extra precautions and conditions that need be met before a visit. Please find the detailed information as follows:
Due to the sensitivity of the current epidemiological situation and to protect the health of our customers there have been extra measures taken. During the in person visit ONLY the applicants can enter the waiting room.
Please be advised that the office building safety regulation requires of all attendants and guests that face masks be worn at all times upon entering the building. Failure to comply will result in entry denial.
Face masks must be worn in the consular waiting room at all times in order to secure service. Not complying will result in service denial.
We appreciate your patience and understanding on the matter of the restricted service and we hope with the gradual improvement of the health environment we can soon return to our full service.
Please stay healthy and stay well!
Based on the latest mandate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade the following services have become accessible through our customer service:
Registration of Birth and Passport application of a child
Registration of Marriage
Passport and Hungarian ID Card applications ONLY for holders of single citizenship:
Applications for long-term residency (D-type visa, exceeding 90 days)
C-type visa applications (not exceeding the 90-days period) are accepted exclusively under the following circumstances:
- national interest travels tangent to economic infrastructure, machinery and assembly lines, operation and maintenance
- crisis management and prevention persons, including doctors, researchers
- special circumstances/cases (death, family sickness, other vis maior cases) that require pre-qualification and approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- transit visa applications (home bound transiting through Hungary, third-country nationals requiring visa)
- EEA nationals and their family members
We would like to draw the visa applicant’s attention to the fact that finding information and complying with rules of the transit countries (during air travel) is exclusively the applicant’s duty and responsibility.
List of Applications accepted by mail
- Diplomatic authentification
- Copy/translation authentification
- Certificate of good conduct/police report
- Registration of Death
- Certificate of Family Status
- Copy of Birth, Marriage or Death Certificates
At the time of mailing the above-mentioned request, it is mandatory to submit a copy of the applicant’s valid ID card or passport.